Friday, February 6, 2009

Being with you

The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.
I’m enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love.
To the world, you may be one person.But to me, you are the world!
There are 3 steps to happy happiness, 1 you, 2 me, 3 our hearts 4 eternity!
If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together!
You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.
What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.
Ah-- I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!
There are 4 steps to happiness: 1. you, 2. me, 3. our hearts, 4. together!

2 comments:

inty swetha said...

this is really awesome .. !! damn romantic

Sri Shanthi said...

Superb... Great lines of True love..