Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Being Grateful



I
am so grateful to be alive.
I am so grateful for all the experiences that has made my life into what it is today.
I am so grateful for all the people who have taught me and brought out of me all the good qualities that I have.
I am so grateful to have a consciousness.
I am so grateful for every gift, skill, talent and ability that I could use to improve my life.
I am so grateful that I have the power to choose.
I am so grateful to think and feel.
I am so grateful to the Divine for giving me each brand new day to live a full life – a life of joy, peace, love and abundance.
I am so grateful knowing that each time I plant the seeds of gratitude, I know that they are blooming and growing constantly.
I am so grateful, ever so grateful, very grateful!
I am grateful for all that I have received and all that is yet to come!


Positive Daily Affirmations for Abundance

1. All the things I want and need come to me.

2. I always receive more than what I need.

3. I have a bank account with more than enough.

4. I am an abundant person.

5. I create abundance in all that I say and do.

6. I accept abundance.

7. I welcome, and am open to receive all abundance that comes.

8. I draw abundance to myself today and every day.

Positive Daily Affirmations For Success



Examples of positive daily affirmations for success include:

1. I am successful.

2. Everything I do turns into success.

3. I am filled with success.

4. Success comes effortlessly to my direction.

5. My success is contagious, other people like it, seek it and respect it.

6. I attract positive-minded people to me; I draw all things positive to myself.

7. I am very fortunate to work at what I love to do.

8. I make powerful and enjoyable business relationships and many of my business contacts are now my friends.



Positive Daily Affirmations For Relationships

Examples of positive daily affirmations for relationships include:

1. I am a confident and positive person, and confident and positive persons gravitate toward me everyday.

2. I know who I obviously am and what I like in personal relationships.

3. I am attracting powerfully positive and healthy people into my life.

4. I am caring, smart, supportive, loyal, and fun to be with.

5. I feel completely at ease and comfortable with all types of people.

6. I am winning in all my relationships.

7. I am a positive and valuable contributor to my relationships.

8. I possess complete ability to articulate my thoughts and feelings to everyone, and I express myself wisely.



Self Esteem Affirmations
Positive Daily Affirmations For Self Esteem

Examples of positive daily affirmations for self esteem include:

1. I am sure of my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.

2. If I make mistakes, I am able to give myself the benefit of the doubt.

3. I feel basically worthy as a person.

4. I am able to take risks and try new things without fear.

5. I feel good about the way I do my job.

6. I feel about myself pretty much what others think of me.

7. I have compassion for myself and the way my life has developed.

8. I am deserving of all the good things in my life.



Positive Daily Affirmations For Health

Examples of positive daily affirmations for health include:

1. I am glowing with health and wholeness.

2. I behave in ways that promote my health more every day.

3. I deserve to be in perfect health.

4. I am highly motivated to exercise my body because I find exercise as fun.

5. I love nutritious healthy food, and I enjoy eating fresh fruits and vegetables.

6. I am healthy since my practices are healthy.

7. I let go of the past so I can create health now.

8. I create health by expressing love, understanding and compassion.


Additional Considerations For Positive Daily Affirmations

1. Because your experience will create the conditions that allow affirmations to manifest, word the affirmations carefully to make them crystal-clear. State your real, innermost desires and articulate your most expansive sense of self. Affirmations based on a narrow self-concept deliver results that fall short, cause suffering, and further diminish the sense of self.

2. Be deliberate in your affirmations. Spontaneous thoughts voiced out in an intense emotional state may produce undesirable effects, so consider many possible alternatives before choosing the affirmation to silently intone. Silent affirmations are more effective than spoken statements, because they entail more intensity of concentration and resonate through your entire body instead of in your surroundings.

3. Link your affirmations to actual daily actions to lay the ground for their manifestation. For instance, affirming that you will win the lottery can only be set in motion when you play in it.

4. Find a way to make it easy for you to do positive daily affirmations. You may find that it is not a habit for you to make these statements on a regular basis. To circumvent this problem, I have been using Subliminal Power, a software that sits on my PC, flashing out subliminal affirmations subtlely as I work. I figured this to be a better solution for me than using an audio, since I am on the PC more often and am not in the habit of listening to a music CD.

You can of course, choose to do a screensaver, using powerpoint slides, with all your positive affirmations in there. This is how my husband does his, on his laptop.

However, I feel that the effect is different. My affirmations get flashed unobstructively on my screen as I work, whereas my husband only gets to see his list of affirmations when he is not on his keyboard for a couple of minutes.


note:While positive affirmations can be very effective, you can multiply the effectiveness by teaching yourself to stay aware of your persistent thoughts.

Persistent thoughts are the ideas that keep automatically popping into your head. Unfortunately these persistent thoughts are usually negative. You must stop those negative thoughts by refusing to think them. Then repeat your affirmations again. Eventually your persistent thoughts will automatically be positive, and that's when you will really see a difference in your attitude, and sense a difference in how you feel.

2 comments:

MADHURAJ said...

i've always searching for a good positive notes and got none , then on referring many sites i've composed this !!

Swetha said...

a very positive post!